Technoterm Engineering EAD has built more than 600 kilometres of natural gas pipelines at various pressure levels (including as a high as 55 bar) and diameters (up to DN 400), using different materials. The main types of pipelines are:
- 55 bar gas pipelines in steel pipes;
- 16 bar gas pipelines in steel pipes;
- Up to 10 bar gas lines in polyethylene pipes for urban and rural networks.
In addition to linear utilities, we are also experienced in the engineering of:
- Shut-off nodes;
- Odorizing stations;
- Cathodic protection systems;
- Automated gas control stations (AGRS) for up to 50 000 nm3/h;
- Gas control points;
- Gas metering equipment;
- Process automation systems;
- Remote reading of the quantity of natural gas consumed;
- Gas pipeline monitoring systems.